Pesticide Control - Certification & Licensing
Applicators, Dealers, Technicians and Operators
The Missouri Pesticide Use Act establishes requirements for licensing of applicators, dealers, technicians and operators. There are also guidelines for approving applicator training programs.
There are several types of pesticide licenses. To learn more about a specific license select from the list below:
- Commercial Applicator
- Noncommercial Applicator
- Pesticide Dealer
- Pesticide Technician
- Private Applicator
- Public Operator
The Missouri Department of Agriculture has retained the services of Pearson VUE to administer our pesticide examinations. To learn more about the exam process or to register for an exam, click here.
Training & Recertification
Section 281.100 and 2 CSR 70-25.050 (2) of the Missouri Pesticide Use Act and regulations authorizes the Missouri Department of Agricultures Bureau of Pesticide Control, to establish minimum criteria for recertifying Missouri certified Commercial and Noncommercial Pesticide Applicators and Public Operators. To learn more about recertification guidelines, click here.
Applications and Forms
- Registration of Pesticides
- Applicator - Dealer License Application
- Commercial Applicator Insurance Form
- Commercial Applicator Bond Form
- Non Resident Agent Form
- Pesticide License Change of Name/Address
- Pesticide Technician License Application
- Pesticide Technician Notice of Training
- Verification of Structural Pesticide Application Experience Form