November 06, 2023
Missouri Grown Opens Limited Sale of Holiday Gifts
Up to 500 holiday gift boxes of hand-picked product are available.
Following three years of success, the Missouri Grown program will offer the much-anticipated holiday gift boxes for a fourth Christmas season. Each box is full of unique food and home products from small agribusinesses across the state.
“Missouri Grown holiday boxes are an easy and fun way to share your Missouri pride with those you love most,” said Director of Agriculture Chris Chinn. “We’re proud to feature nine special products that showcase the diversity of Missouri agriculture.”
Buyers can send a gift box directly to friends and family through the Missouri Grown purchasing platform at MissouriGrownUSA.com. Boxes are $50 each, plus shipping. For orders of 10 boxes or more, buyers should contact the Missouri Grown team directly to coordinate shipments. Buyers can also pick up boxes at the Department headquarters office in Jefferson City.
The 2023 Missouri Grown Holiday Gift Box includes:
- Vanilla Bourbon Peach Jam from Hen House Cannery, Bonne Terre
- Simply Salted Caramels from The Caramel House, St. Louis
- Awesome Sauce from That’s Pretty Tasty, Vienna
- Redhead Chipotle Sauce from Delish Nutrish, St. Louis
- Laser Engraved Ornament from Gateway Industries, Eldon
- Lavender Lotion Bar from Lavender Rhapsody, Bland
- Dry Rub from Sticky Pig BBQ Sauce, Centralia
- Elderberry Green Tea from All Things Elderberry, Glencoe
- Original Alpaca Snack Sticks from Spittin’ Good Alpaca Meats, Paris
To learn more about the Missouri Grown USA and the products offered by the program’s 647 members, please visit MissouriGrownUSA.com.