January 08, 2019
Governor Parson’s cabinet leaders to introduce The Missouri Way to agriculture conference
Missouri citizens put a lot of trust in Governor Parson’s cabinet to get things right. Eight powerhouse Cabinet members of the Parson Administration will present The Missouri Way, which is a robust continuous improvement plan designed to serve Missourians by implementing transformative change across state government, at the 48th Missouri Governor's Conference on Agriculture. Missouri's Chief Operating Officer Drew Erdmann will moderate the panel.
“Governor Parson’s more than 30 years of experience as a public servant has inspired our team to do more and be more for all of Missouri,” said Director of Agriculture Chris Chinn. “My fellow team members have cleared their calendar to tell the story of real change and innovation happening in state government. We are an extremely ambitious, efficient and united team working towards common goals for the state of Missouri."
Cabinet leaders on the panel include:
- Chris Chinn, director of the Missouri Department of Agriculture
- Anna Hui, director of the Missouri Department of Labor and Industrial Relations
- Anne Precythe, director of the Missouri Department of Corrections
- Carol Comer, director of the Missouri Department of Natural Resources
- Joel Walters, director of the Missouri Department of Revenue
- Dr. Randall Williams, director of the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services
- Rob Dixon, director of the Missouri Department of Economic Development
- Zora Mulligan, commissioner of the Missouri Department of Higher Education
The 48th Missouri Governor's Conference on Agriculture will be held Jan. 10-11, 2019, at Tan-Tar-A Resort in Osage Beach, Mo. To see the full conference schedule and register online, visit Agriculture.Mo.Gov/conference. Attendees may call Tan-Tar-A at 1-800-826-8272 to inquire about any remaining discounted hotel rooms for the conference.
Individual photos of our speakers can be found at flickr.com/moagriculture.
Members of the media planning to cover the Missouri Governor’s Conference on Agriculture should contact Sami Jo Freeman for additional information and media registration. A media room, mult box and front-row media table at all conference events will be provided.