Feeling Off? Find Help Here.
Call or text 833.897.2474 for the AgriStress Helpline if you, or someone you know, is struggling with mental health.
This resource is free, confidential and agriculture-focused.
The AgriSafe Network is a non-profit organization comprised of health professionals and educators who strive to reduce health disparities found among the agricultural community. The AgriSafe mission is to support a growing network of trained agricultural health and safety professionals who ensure access to preventative services for farm families and the agricultural community.
- University of Missouri Extension Mental Health Toolkit
- Farm and Ranch Stress Checklist
- Recognize and Manage Farm Stress Fact Sheet
- Suicide Safe Mobile App
- Helping Someone in Emotional Pain Infogaphic
- Mental Health Screening Test
- It’s Okay to Talk about Suicide Infographic
- Student Guide to Mental Health
- Missouri Department of Mental Health
- Agrisafe Resources
- Suicide Prevention Video
- When Stress is Not Normal
- Youth and Family Mental Health
- Kids, Teens and Young Adults Mental Health
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- MU Taking Care of You Training
- MU Tai Chi Sessions
- MU Psychological Services Clinic Telepsychology
- MU Mental Health First Aid
- MU Question. Persuade. Refer (QPR) Training
- Missouri AgrAbility Project
- Weather the Storm in Agriculture: How to Cultivate a Productive Mindset
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Training