For a feed complaint, please follow the steps below.

First, you should always contact your veterinarian if you have any questions or concerns for your animal.

Next, check FDA’s recall website for any recalls on the specific food you give your animal.

After talking to your veterinarian and checking for recalls, feel free to contact the Department of Agriculture if you think the issue is the animal food.

You can submit a complaint by clicking the button below. Our team will then investigate the issue.

File complaint